A light and airy sandwich style bread. Made with unbleached flour and a combination of our natural yeast starter and fast acting yeast. Fermented for 12 hours and baked to perfection.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); fast acting yeast; salt.
Based on 2 reviews
The flavor and texture of the Country White Loaf is just perfect. We're really enjoying it!
We really enjoyed the Country White Loaf! This bread is delicious and the texture is very appealing!!