A light and airy artisan style bread. Made with unbleached flour and a combination of our natural yeast starter and fast acting yeast. Fermented for 12 hours and baked to perfection.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); fast acting yeast; salt.