These yummy jumbo sourdough pretzels are made from the Red Branch natural yeast starter and long fermented for 12 hours. Choose your topping - either Black Hawaiian Sea Salt (which is taste like a classic pretzel), or Everything Bagel Style - sesame seeds, sea salt, garlic, onion, black sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
Sold by the half dozen.
Red Branch Tips:
- To store, we recommend freezing.
- Reheat in oven at 350 degrees for 6-10 mins
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- This product contains an egg wash
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); molasses; salt.
- Everything Bagel Style Topping: sesame seeds, salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds.
- Salt Topping: black Hawaiian Sea Salt.
The past couple of times I’ve ordered, the pretzels I have been very doughy on the inside. This Week, maybe because of the plastic bag and the heat, they were sticky and the salt was melted.
These pretzels are soft and chewy. Very good on their own or with mustard.
So yummy with the beer mustard!
I love these warmed and eaten with a spoonful of cream cheese. Such a nice treat.