If you're looking for sandwich bread, look no further. This bread slices easily and has a slightly softer crust than the rustic sourdough loaf. It's made in the Red Branch way, using with our natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours.
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); salt.
This is the bread we keep coming back to...it makes the best toast and sandwiches.
This is our favorite bread!! Thank you so much for baking it to perfection every time
Easier to slice, and still has the same great taste.Well br
I purchase this for my friend who lives in Wellington. He has me buy 2 loaves at a time loves this bread said he has never had anything better.
The loaf is so convenient for sandwiches! Try the rye…that loaf was gone the 1st night!