A take on the classic, but this version is a long fermented sourdough cinnamon raisin bread. It's hearty and filling - great for breakfast, snack, or dessert. It's made in the Red Branch way, using with our natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours.
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); raisins; butter; molasses; sugar; cinnamon.
Yummy bread with a touch of sweet cinnamon and raisins. We love it.
The bread smells and tastes so good that it brought me instantly back to wonderful memories of growing up.
Loved this raisin bread! 😊
Excellent! Bursting with flavor, gooey and absolutely delicious!
Best raisin bread I’ve ever eaten. Such a treat!