This hearty, savory bread is made with Red Branch natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours. It's perfect for breakfast toast or simply dipping in olive oil.
Giving this loaf as a gift? Select the gift packaging option to have it wrapped it cellophane and a ribbon!
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- The product is dairy-free
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; whole wheat flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); salt.
Excellent crust, sour soft dough inside. Excellent taste, freezes well if you can't eat the whole thing in a timely manner.
Rustic Sourdough Loaf
Enjoy the rustic sourdough loaf. Also enjoypick big up the order at Mrs. Torrelli’s Wine Flat
Delicious for turkey sandwichs.
Red Branch Bakery has the best bread ever. It’s nutritious, delicious and artistically shaped. I won’t eat bread unless it’s Red Branch. My two favorites are the rustic sourdough and the dark rye. Yep, it’s the one and only in our house.