A take on the classic, but this version is a long fermented sourdough cinnamon raisin bread. It's hearty and filling - great for breakfast, snack, or dessert. It's made in the Red Branch way, using with our natural yeast starter, unbleached flour and is fermented for 12 hours.
Love this product? Sign up for weekly subscription! Don't worry about remembering to place an order, just pick up your treats every week. Click here to learn more.
- Long fermented sourdough is intended to be eaten within a few days.
- To keep fresh longer, try slicing and freezing in a zip lock bag. Then simply toast and enjoy!
- For a crunchy crust, store in paper or cut loaf in half and store face-down on the cutting board. This will keep the crust crusty and the inside crumb soft.
- For a softer crust, store in plastic.
About This Product:
- Ingredients: unbleached all purpose flour; water; natural yeast starter (all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, water); raisins; butter; molasses; sugar; cinnamon.
Loved this raisin bread! 😊
Excellent! Bursting with flavor, gooey and absolutely delicious!
Best raisin bread I’ve ever eaten. Such a treat!
I love the fact that this raisin bread is a sourdough. The texture is so amazing, much better than the typical. It comes warm with a heavenly scent that fills the car. I wait for it to completely cool then slice the whole loaf. Then I loosely put it in a plastic bread bag and freeze. That way I can take out individual pieces, toast and butter. Yum, it is so delicious! It's my substitute for Christmas stollen this year!
Best I’ve ever had. Incredible! Can’t say enough good things. Fresh, tasty, perfect!